Humanitarian Policy Group - Our work
The Humanitarian Policy Group is dedicated to improving humanitarian policy and practice through a combination of high-quality analysis, dialogue and debate.
HPG's research focuses on five core research themes:
- Livelihoods and food security in crises
- Principles, politics and the humanitarian system
- Displacement, migration and urbanisation
- Programming in transitional contexts
- Civilian security and protection
HPG also runs a course in parternship with academic institutions - the Advanced course on conflict, crisis and transitions. For more information, please view the course page.